In these unprecedented times of dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic, we are following Scottish Government guidelines and we are continuing to operate as usual, however, normal cleaning measures have increased to reassure our staff and clients.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have put precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Free, contactless collection/delivery within a 10-mile radius of our premises
- All cars in for repair/service will also have their surfaces, steering wheel, handles etc wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
- Washing hands thoroughly and regularly with hot water and soap
- Using hand sanitiser where available
- Use tissues when sneezing or coughing and throw them away in a bin, washing hands again with hot water and soap.
- Regular cleaning of contact points such as reception counters, door handles etc and card readers will be cleaned after every use with disinfectant wipes.
- Plastic gloves will be used and changed regularly.
Please contact us before visiting the workshop.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact us on 01463 861353