Established in 2003, we have built our reputation on excellent workmanship and attention to detail.
We specialise in classic British, Italian, Spanish and Japanese road and trials motorcycle restorations
Our services include:
- Complete engine rebuild/refurbishment services
- Complete or partial bike rebuild/refurbishment services
- Custom builds
- MOT work
- Servicing and tuning
- On site grit and bead blasting
- Welding and fabrication
- Powder coating
- Wheel building
- Seat recovering
- Bright zinc plating
- Electrical repairs
- Electronic ignition conversion
- Conversion of old mechanical charging regulators to modern solid state electronic units
- Magneto repair/refurbishment
- Buying and selling (pre 1980, British/Japanese/Italian/Spanish, Trials/Road/Mopeds etc)
- Quad bike servicing and repair (Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki), including all types of engine work
For a fixed fee of £65 we will assess and value your motorcycle. We will then discuss with you whether you would like to go ahead with the repair or restoration. No pressure. No hidden charges.
This service includes bike collection and delivery within 30 miles of Inverness.
Pick Up & Delivery
Motorcycle pick up and delivery is available by arrangement.